Full or Part-time student looking for extra cash or credits?
*now accepting Winter 2020 applications
Mission Objective - Using gaming as a conduit, our accredited Executive Training Program allows our mentors to help students explore opportunities for growth and identify the strengths that precision place them in the top 1% community of the 99% who don't become professional athletes.
Our program awards students royalties on businesses they help co-create. LAB.co Directors advocate for progressive campaigns directed by senior agents at; concerts, sporting / e-gaming events, trade shows, grocery stores or even a city or town's main streets.
Apply today to see if your campus qualifies.
All "Student, Player & Crew" candidates must complete the 15-hour Campaign Challenge to qualify for in-network hourly rates and benefits.
*see campaign evaluation here.
(12) hours – successfully complete (3) campaign shifts
(1) hour – successfully attend (4) campaign meetings
(1) hour - successfully attend scheduled @location team meet-up event
(1) hour – successfully attend (1) #Common_Cents WebTalk Webinar Live Stream Event
Leadership Launch Bonus:
Score a $25.00 USD in-network hourly rate and receive 100% refund of pilot registration.
65 Day Leadership Requirement:
Attend a minimum of three (3) #Common_Cents Community Engagement Events +
Raise minimum of $3000 USD through #Common_Cents conversations
Additional benefits include;
· Exclusive "Equity" Internships (college credit available)
· Mentorship Scholarships & Recognition
· #Common_Cents™ rewards account
Earn up to 10% in Leadership Royalties for up to (3) months at campaign completion