Full or Part-time student looking for extra cash or credits?
Mission Objective - Using gaming as a conduit, our accredited Executive Training Program allows our mentors to help students explore opportunities for growth and identify the strengths that precision place them in the top 1% community of the 99% who don't become professional athletes.
Our program awards students royalties on businesses they help co-create. LAB.co Directors advocate for progressive campaigns directed by senior agents at; concerts, sporting / e-gaming events, trade shows, grocery stores or even a city or town's main streets.
*(8) hours – successfully complete (4) campaign shifts: events and/or workshops
(1) hour – successfully attend (4) campaign / team virtual meetings and mentor 1-on-1's
(1) hour – successfully attend (1) Lodge sponsored health activity or meet-up event
*Minimum 120 total hours required
· Exclusive "Career Season" Internships (college credit available)
· Mentorships, Scholarships, Job Opportunities & Industry Recognition
· LABco™ resources accounts
65 Day Leadership Challenge:
Earn weekly minimum to qualify for Leadership Royalties for up to (3) months at campaign completion.